On 1st November, National Energy Administration (NEA) published “implementation program on strengthening standardization of energy storage technologies” and called for public comments. The deadline for feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org is the 23th of November
- To perfect current technical standards organizations, enhance cooperation between authorities and standards organizations, set up preliminary standards system and develop a batch of crucial technical specifications and standards in 13th five-year period;
- To establish scientific consummating technical standards system, participate actively international standardization and improve China’s globe impact and discourse right in 14th five-year period
- Form integrated standardization working mechanism under lead of NEA and SAC;
- Set up and consolidate technical standardization organizations in sectors of access to grid, energy storage equipment and storage battery;
- Develop crucial energy storage standards;
- Enhance China’s energy storage technology and Chinese standards’ international influence; actually take part in in IEC/TC8, IEC/TC21, IEC/TC105, IEC/TC120, ISO/TC197 and etc..