On 10th January, CAC (Cyberspace administration of China) issued management regulations for block chain information services which shall come into force on the 15th of February, 2019.
SESEC summarizes the main contents:
- Information services of block chain defined as information services through websites, applications to the publics on the base of block chain technology or system;
- Services providers are responsible for cyber security with proper technology, identity verifying system;
- Providers should develop and publish self-management rules;
- Related information should be backed up for at least six months;
- Services providers should report on record in CAC’s filing system in ten days after services