On 1 March, SAC issued the Guide on the approval of national standards project (2018) (Hereinafter referred to as the guide). The changes of requirements in the guide are as follows:
- The standard revision projects and the international standard adoption projects will be prioritized.
- Shorten the development cycle of the standard revision projects and the international standard adoption projects. A project shall be finished no more than 18 months from the approval of standard proposal to the approval of the standard.
3. Support the standardization of “NQI” key project and the technical innovation achievements of relevant national major R&D projects.
- Innovate and optimize the assessment model for the approval of national standard projects.
- Promote the integration of standardization between military and civilian.